Domiciliary Care Services
Our aim at Compass is to provide our clients with the freedom to choose from a range of support and personal care, to explore new skills or maintain current interests. The rights and wishes of our clients remain paramount at all times.
The two main services which we provide are:
1. Services for those who have tenancy agreements with a housing association and require 24-hour
support to maintain their tenancy and enable access to community resources.
2. Services for those who live in their own homes or live with their families and only require support
at certain times.
Our range of support within these services includes but is not limited to the following.
We provide a range of support, such as;
• Support with personal care.
• Medication and Health Related Issues.
• Housework, shopping, cooking and any other activity that maintains our client’s independent living
skills at home.
• Understanding the individual responsibilities of maintaining our client’s tenancy Agreement.
• Developing and Maintaining contact with families and friends.
• Planning activities and accessing leisure activities.
• Accessing Health professionals.
• Minor repairs or access to skilled maintenance people.
• Developing independent living skills.
• Assist clients with the management of their personal finances on a day to day basis.
• Maintaining the security of our client’s home.
• Meaningful day time activities
• Identifying risks and how to reduce them.
• Maintaining health and safety in our client’s home.
If you would like to find out more information on some of the bespoke care packages that we offer please do not hesitate to contact either Sharon Jones or Louisa Britton, who will be only to pleased to talk with you